|1||Ground water surveys for the selection of ground water extraction structures such as Open wells, Bore wells, Tube wells, Infiltration wells as per action plan of the Department,|
|2||Scheduled Caste beneficieries under SCSDF, MPDOs will send the list of eligible beneficieries. Eligible criteria for Dug wells/Bore wells|
|3||Scheduled Tribe beneficiaries under STSDF, MPDOs will send the list of eligible beneficiaries.|
|4||On payment basis for small and marginal farmers under WALTA Act, the Mandal Tahasildars/Mandal Walta Authority will send the proposals. Survey Charges of Rs. 750/- upto 5.0 Ac. Land is collected through DD drawn in the favor of Ditrict Ground Water Officer, Ground Water Department, Bhadradri Kothagudem District.|
ON GOING ACTIVITIES :
- Bore well/Tube well drilling programme for SCs under SCSDF and STs under STSDF programme as per the action Plan circulated by the Director, Ground Water Department.
- Monthly water level monitoring from the existing network of 62 Piezometers (BWs) and 28 Open wells.
- Impact studies of Mission Kakatiya programme on ground water regime.
- Ground Water Estimation is carried out once in two years, wherein Village wise ground water availability, ground water draft, net ground water available and Stage of ground water extraction will be calculated. Basing on these recommendation the District administration will plan WALTA Act for ground water extraction
- Ground water clearance surveys under Ts i pass programme for existing and new industries to be set up In the district.
- Ground water clearance under Environmental clearance surveys for mines to be established in the District, including Singareni Colleries.
- Technical clearance for Sand mining to be carries out in all orders of the streams.
- Technical guidance in implementation of different water harvesting measures executed by different agencies such as DRDRo, Forst Department etc.,
- Time to time works entrusted by the District Administration in Ground Water related works.
Key Contact Information
|S.No.||Name of the Officer||Designation||Place of work||Contact Number|
|1||DR.D.Ramesh Kumar||District Ground Water Officer||Kothagudem||7032982035|